e-telligence Research and Consulting Group (ETRC) is an integrated consulting practice that:
•Specializes in Taiwan's economic environment and cross-Strait relations;
•Identifies China-Taiwan business trends and investment opportunities;
•Interprets politics and policies pertinent to your business decisions;
•Alerts you to macro-considerations to increase your profitability.
At the moment, the ETRC Group provides the following services:
•Weekly reports with in-depth analysis on Taiwan politics and policy, cross-Strait relations, and economics and trade;
•Periodic Insight and Analysis news flashes (within 24 hours) of
policies and events that are relevant to your business decisions.
The ETRC Team:
- Raymond J. Wu, JD, Ph.D. (Law and City & Regional Planning, University of California at Berkeley)
- Steven K. Huang, Ph.D. (Economics, University of Wisconsin)
- William C. Lin, M.S. (Statistics, University of South Carolina)
- Gary S. Lu, M.A. (Political Science, UCLA)
- Justin Miau, B.A. (Sociology, Oregon State University)